|Historical write-up bookkeeping services|
Do you need a clear sense of how your business is performing and you are struggling to keep on top of your financial information?
Do you have neither the time or interest to compile your financial transactions into QuickBooks, but intuitively know that you need to keep track of the checks you are writing and the money you are receiving?
We help small business owners gain control of their business finances by providing historical write-up bookkeeping services. We bring order to chaos by entering the following into your Quickbooks file:
· Recording your checks, ATM and debit charges
· Creating or entering your client invoices
· Recording your customer payments
· Entering your credit card charges and reconciling your credit card statements
· Entering any needed payroll entries
· Reconciling your bank statements
|How we provide our services
We provide both virtual and onsite accounting services. Onsite coverage and virtual coverage includes Trumbull, CT, Bridgeport, CT, Fairfield, CT, Westport, CT, Wilton, CT, Norwalk, CT, Darien, CT, and Stamford, CT. We provide virtual accounting services for the rest of Connecticut and nationwide.
If we are performing virtual services, you send us (or we pick up):
If virtually, you send us (or we pick up):
· Your Quickbooks data file or, we remotely access your database via logmein, or another tool, whether it is onsite or hosted.
· Your weekly or monthly information – i.e. bill copies or check stubs, invoice detail, deposit tickets, POS summaries, payroll reports, etc
· Client invoices, or handwritten billing records
· Bank statements, credit card statements and any other miscellaneous information
We enter all your information into pc versions: QuickBooks 2009, QuickBooks 2010, QuickBooks 2011 or QuickBooks 2012 (QuickBooks 2009 will sunset in May 2012. This means it will not be supported by Intuit or Compass Accounting Solutions at that time.) We also support QuickBooks for Mac 2011 and QuickBooks for Mac 2012.
Don’t have a local installation of QuickBooks? No problem, we can help you with QuickBooks setup, or help you with hosting options.
Once your monthly or quarterly records are updated we provide you with an updated QuickBooks data file (with instructions how to load into your system, or we’ll help), an updated income statement, balance sheet, updated bank reconciliations, and your raw financial data. We then spend some time reviewing your results with you to help you understand how your business is doing.